Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Getting Thraed dumps from Wso2 Servers ....
1. Download and extract wso2esb on to your Desktop.
2. Run ESB server by navigating to [WSO2_ESB_HOME]/bin directory and issue the command to run the server. (./wso2server.sh)
3. If you are running wso2 server on ubuntu/linux platform follow these command sequences.
- ps -ef|grep wso2 - This will give you the PID of the current
- pgrep java - Confirm the PID for server is correct
4. Imagine your server PID is 19785 , for saving threaddump.txt - thread dump info to a txt file - issue this command.
jstack 19785 > threadump.txt